Caregiving is a term often used to describe when elders need assistance with daily tasks in the home. But did you know that caregiving also includes brain injury care and other cognitive-related deficits?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Alamitos, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise at the hands of gentle caregivers with golden hearts to serve and a beaming smile to boot. Each specialized brain injury caregiver comes with excellence on the mind, too, having already served many elders with home care long before being granted the honor of stepping foot into your loved one's residence.
Some of the leading elder care services offered to brain injury patients at A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving solutions such as hospice care for terminally ill elders, cancer care for people going through radiation and chemotherapy, and even arthritis care for elders with sore joints and brittle bones, among much more.